1. Magnetic phase balancing of the voltage to reduce demand, noise and waste in loads
The EnergyMizer by Greenzone balances electrical currents so that they flow as evenly as possible through phased systems. This creates a more efficient flow of electricity, resulting in less electrical waste.
2. Harmonic filtering of non-power currents to reduce the billed Kilowatt Hour demand
Harmonics are the by-product of modern electrical systems, which degrade the level of power quality and efficiency. The EnergyMizer filters the excessive harmonics resulting in better power quality and effiecency.
3. Transient voltage conversion by capturing surges and redistributing as usable power
The built in micro surge protection in the EnergyMizer by Greenzone does not ground surges and spikes that occur in normal electrical use. Instead, these surges are captured and released as usable currents that results in a lower demand drawn from the utility provider.
4. Resonance-free power factor correction to reduce reactive non-power demand
Power factor is a measure of the overall efficiency of the electrical system. The EnergyMizer by Greenzone uses resonance-free power factor correction, thereby safely increasing the power factor without the risk of high resonance.
5. Reduced the load currents resulting in the reduced peak demand and subsequent charges
The EnergyMizer by Greenzone reduces peak load current, thereby resulting in lower peak load rates billed by the utility provider for peak demand.